Who we are and how to contact us:
Our website address is: https://the6ds.com.
If you have questions you may contact The 6Ds Company by using the “Contact Us” form located on this website.
If you have a specific question about this Policy or how we use your personal information, you should contact us using the available contact feature on this website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When you interact with The 6Ds Company, we may ask you or the organization who is contacting us on your behalf for the following information:
- personal and contact details (for example your name, title, manager, email address, telephone number);
- personal and contact details that you give us when you or your organization signs up for products or services or when you interact with our website;
- personal and contact details you give us when subscribing to receive newsletters from us (for example name and email address);
- your IP address;
- information you provide if you report a problem with our website or service.
We will collect and process your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
If you contact us via our website, telephone or email, or third party contact, we will collect the information you provide to us, together with any information provided by that third party.
We provide a contact us feature on this website to enable you to connect with The 6Ds Company to inquire about our services. The information collected is limited to name, email and telephone number, and is only used for the purposes of The 6Ds Company making contact with you as requested.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
The 6Ds Company does not sell or share data with third parties.
How long we retain your data
We retain your data for as long as is required to meet your service needs and legitimate business purposes.
What rights you have over your data
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Where we send your data
Visitor requests through our contact form may be checked through an automated spam detection service before being processed and sent to The 6Ds Company.
Your contact information
If you have questions or requests, please contact us using the form provided on this website.
This Privacy Notice was last update June 5, 2018